Someone ordered a gig without reading the gig?

biancha

So i make games for the pc , and my gig is very descriptive on what the $5 gig includes

one character, three levels and enemies.

however someone decided to just order the gig and write on the details , “i want 6 characters , 5 levels , complex levels and more” .

I can see the negative review comming up this week and its not fair , not at all.

Your gig is awesome! I’ve had this happen a lot. I usually message the buyer to remind them what the gig entails and that what they want requires more gig(s). I offer them the choice of canceling the order or proceeding after they’ve ordered the correct amount. Then I follow up with a cancellation request to stop the clock so I don’t get screwed if they fail to respond before the gig is due. But, I worry far less about cancellations than negatives.

Reply to @traxie2001: well thank you, yeah i sent a message . hopefully the buyer will understand and we can all be happy about it. I just dont like gettin’ the cancelation ratio up but its true , negative reviews are worst X_X .

I tried reading my gig like 10 times to see how someone could misunderstand it but even i , whos main language is spanish can pick up on what the gig is .

Dont get me wrong, im up to what the user asked for but that is not a $5 gig.

it took me by surprise because i usually get a message before someone orders from me. That way we get an understanding of what they want and what i can deliver.

Archived