Someone reported my Gig

rank1page

How do you know your gig was reported? Did you get a warning? If you got a warning, I suggest you think about what might have gone wrong in your recent conversations and how you might communicate better in the future, so your customer does not feel harassed.

You cannot know who reported your gig. That is confidential information.

How do you know your gig was reported? Did you get a warning? If you got a warning, I suggest you think about what might have gone wrong in your recent conversations and how you might communicate better in the future, so your customer does not feel harassed.

You cannot know who reported your gig. That is confidential information.

You cannot know who reported your gig

And on top that no one might’ve reported it. If you were breaking rules fiverr could’ve caught you by themselves

Hi Friends…

Hope you guys are very well 😍

If someone reported my gig…! (how can I know who reported my gig…?) have any way to know the Account name, who reported…?

Thanks & warm regards

have any way to know the Account name, who reported…?

No, of course not. That’s confidential information.

Also, if someone reports a gig that doesn’t violate any rules, it’s highly unlikely that the gig will be removed or that the seller will receive a warning. In other words, it might be a good idea to focus on creating gigs that don’t violate the rules.

Archived