Fiverr Community Forum

Someone should help ! i have not gotten any sales since i registered and i don't know the cause

someone should help !! i have not gotten any sales since i registered and i don’t know the cause . is that my gigs are updated or written properly

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

3 Likes

Well man, despite you claiming to be a wordpress/designer expert, it appears that every one of the images in your gigs are lifted from a quick internet search for “premium wordpress themes”, etc. Ask yourself - why on earth would someone hand money to someone that, at least at a glance, is so unoriginal he can’t even design his own Fiverr gig photos?

I believe it’s also against Fiverr’s TOS to use other peoples images/photos/advertising graphics.

The English in your gig text is also very poor throughout - bad spelling, no capitalization where there should be, no punctuation where there should be, etc.

4 Likes

wow … thank for the corrections and i promise i will get everything corrected. i really appreciate :blush:

1 Like

thanks so much sharing those links

Another issue is that there are over 84,000 gigs offering WordPress services. What are you doing to make yours standout from the others?

Fiverr is a platform where you are given a place to sell your services. Fiverr does not owe you sales, You must create gigs the will sell, otherwise you will not sell anything. It appears since you have been here for 5 months you need to do something different than you have been doing.

@imagination7413 and @thatwordchick have given you some advice. I hope you take it to heart.

5 Likes

yes thank you so much for commenting i will correct all my mistakes