Fiverr Forum

Someone took out a order, a day later they cancel? why would they do this!

I don’t get why a buyer would do this! Its going to stop me from achieving higher levels if people buy a order then cancel it.

For now ive declined the cancellation to see what the problem is and if it can be sorted

Does this happen to others

The weird thing that happened to me is someone bought one of my gigs. It was for a customized greeting card. I need that person to contact me to let me know what type of card they want, and who it is for, (mom, dad, Boyfriend or girlfriend. So far they have not responded to my messages. They paid for the gig, so I guess if I do not hear from them, I will cancel? I have no idea what to do. If I cancel or they cancel, it will look bad for me? I am new at this and have not had the chance to do much, so I don’t know what to do.

A.) People are weird. B.) Don’t worry! :slight_smile:

Contact the buyer - repeatedly if necessary - and if they haven’t provided the information that you need, use the Fiverr ™ Customer Support. There is a special category for if your buyer hasn’t provided the information. The deadline countdown clock doesn’t start until the buyer has provided what you ask for in the initial instructions.

Hope this helps a little.

I can try that. Their last activity on fiverr was the day they paid for the order, but I will keep trying. Thanks for your help.

I had someone cancel a half hour after we agreed to everything. Annoying.

Ask the buyer if there is anything else you can do for them, list off a few things you have a talent for that might be useful to them. Ask them questions, like what problems are they having that they need solved? What are their main goals at the moment that they are reaching to achieve? Come up with ideas that they could choose from that you could do that might help them come closer to reaching their goals.