Someone using my GIG picture

rumana_islam

If you mean one of your 3 slides is used by another person in its entirety, as is (same text, same logo placement, etc.), you might want to place a bigger copyright with your name on it. Or even report the situation if one of your slides was blatantly stolen by someone.

If you mean that a stock image or illustration that you used is being used by someone else as well (but the overall design of the slide is different), there is not much you can do. Stock images and illustrations can be used by anyone if they have a license to do so.

• Like 13

If you mean one of your 3 slides is used by another person in its entirety, as is (same text, same logo placement, etc.), you might want to place a bigger copyright with your name on it. Or even report the situation if one of your slides was blatantly stolen by someone.

If you mean that a stock image or illustration that you used is being used by someone else as well (but the overall design of the slide is different), there is not much you can do. Stock images and illustrations can be used by anyone if they have a license to do so.

Thanks for advice, But my GIG not a stock image,this is my own create image by using shoftware. I already knock him for that and he removed his Gig image.

• Like 7

I know, But I did not want’s his accounts would not be hampared, because he is already Level one seller. For that I did not contact with CS, but driectly request him, And he removed his GIG image.

You are a kind person. ❤️

If this happened to me, I think I would report him angrily.

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi there!

Today, I have noticed that someone also copy my gig image but when it's copied I don't know. He messaged me he needs job. 

He has no review on his profile. Profile was created since 2021. Could you suggest me what should I do now? 

Edited by shezan_22
  • Like 6

I know someone copy my text and add all the text on their gig description . When i search my gigs on fiverr, i noticed that they steal my content. I complaint on fiverr help support, after that their gigs was removed by fiverr team. So moral of the story never copy text or images of other sellers.

• Like 4