Something bad happened! What to do?

roseali1999

Hi friends, So I had 10 or more orders last month and I had to cancel two because one just ordered to cancel the order for minor mistake and the other one after deciding everything we started the order but minutes after accepting the order he said that I just got call from my manager and we no longer want it. So I contacted Fiverr to help because cancelling will affect my profile listing but they said that they can’t do anything about it. So because of that I started losing getting orders and for this month only did one order. So what should I do?

To make your stats better try to see if your gig is getting views and impressions if not try to change your Tags and title to try and get you gig in ranking.

If this doesn’t work use the buyer request for getting some orders.

You have to work hard as Fiverr day by day is becoming competative for every seller.

DON’T PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET, there are many other freelancing websites you can try. Also please remember that Fiverr is heading towards disaster and all the buyer and sellers who are not alert will be drown with it.

all the buyer and sellers who are not alert will be drown with it.

Not the buyers but sellers for buyer everything is okay! However, the one who survives will surely get great success but its truely getting hard day by day to manage things.

DON’T PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET, there are many other freelancing websites you can try. Also please remember that Fiverr is heading towards disaster and all the buyer and sellers who are not alert will be drown with it.

Fiverr is heading towards disaster

😆 holy moly…that’s a bold statement. But there might be some truth in it though…

Archived