Something beautiful that i'd like to share

Guest rajsheridn

Guest rajsheridn

Hey all, as i’m writing this my eyes are dewy & i’m feeling happy that i returned on fiverr. A little backstory, i joined fiverr on September 2017 & as soon as the sign up was successful i was directed to the homepage of fiverr. After witnessing plethora of gigs & so many sellers who were already on top of their business on fiverr, i kinda lost hope that i won’t be able to survive here as a newbie. After much thought i swiped right on the vacation mode & it got active & then i signed out. After spending so many nights contemplating that whether my decision was right or not, i was not able to reach onto any conclusions. Suddenly, one day my mom came up to me & without even asking anything she said, in a very firm tone, “You can do it”. I looked into her eyes & i was transfixed, it was something so visceral that i cannot articulate in words. Those eyes gave my soul so much confidence & courage to start once again what i had left. And the rest is history.

Moral of the story: Always listen to your mom because she can never be wrong, she knows you more than you. Never ever underestimate your mom because she’s an all rounder & will always be the one. Also, try to live in small moments because they are way much precious and rare than those big lofty moments.

Hope i didn’t bore anyone. 🙂

Hey all, as i’m writing this my eyes are dewy & i’m feeling happy that i returned on fiverr. A little backstory, i joined fiverr on September 2017 & as soon as the sign up was successful i was directed to the homepage of fiverr. After witnessing plethora of gigs & so many sellers who were already on top of their business on fiverr, i kinda lost hope that i won’t be able to survive here as a newbie. After much thought i swiped right on the vacation mode & it got active & then i signed out. After spending so many nights contemplating that whether my decision was right or not, i was not able to reach onto any conclusions. Suddenly, one day my mom came up to me & without even asking anything she said, in a very firm tone, “You can do it”. I looked into her eyes & i was transfixed, it was something so visceral that i cannot articulate in words. Those eyes gave my soul so much confidence & courage to start once again what i had left. And the rest is history.

Moral of the story: Always listen to your mom because she can never be wrong, she knows you more than you. Never ever underestimate your mom because she’s an all rounder & will always be the one. Also, try to live in small moments because they are way much precious and rare than those big lofty moments.

Hope i didn’t bore anyone. 🙂

Suddenly, one day my mom came up to me & without even asking anything she said, in a very firm tone, “You can do it”. I looked into her eyes & i was transfixed, it was something so visceral that i cannot articulate in words. Those eyes gave my soul so much confidence & courage to start once again what i had left. And the rest is history.

Wow, I thought I was reading a script from a 🎥 movie scene.

Mums are amazing, they say the right things and are ALWAYS supportive.

I ❤️ my mum, she’s my everything.

Yup !! you are right … my mom always support and encourage me. she also make sure that i must deliver my work on time… Specially when i didn’t slept for long days and feeling so tired and can’t able to open my eyes … and she woke me that just little work left , you can do it 🙂… she really brings new energy to me…

Guest rajsheridn

Suddenly, one day my mom came up to me & without even asking anything she said, in a very firm tone, “You can do it”. I looked into her eyes & i was transfixed, it was something so visceral that i cannot articulate in words. Those eyes gave my soul so much confidence & courage to start once again what i had left. And the rest is history.

Wow, I thought I was reading a script from a 🎥 movie scene.

Mums are amazing, they say the right things and are ALWAYS supportive.

I ❤️ my mum, she’s my everything.

Thanks @nikavoice & yes mums are really one of a kind 🙂

Guest rajsheridn

Yup !! you are right … my mom always support and encourage me. she also make sure that i must deliver my work on time… Specially when i didn’t slept for long days and feeling so tired and can’t able to open my eyes … and she woke me that just little work left , you can do it 🙂… she really brings new energy to me…

so true @kaursurvin64 🙂

Archived