Something feels very off. I have impressions but no clicks

mandimei

I feel like my gig is being hidden, and I’m unsure why.
I have proper graphics in HQ quality, very detailed English descriptions of what my gig offers, I have a full updated and detailed profile page with all 5 star reviews, from when I used to sell on fiverr a year ago.
And now, I come back to sell again, and I have had absolutely zero orders, and almost no clicks on my gigs at all.
It isn’t about my thumbnail not being colorful enough, or my title being misleading – both the images I used, and the title, are extremely professional and direct to the point, in regards to what I’m offering.
I strongly believe that my gig is hidden and people are NOT finding it with the keyword tags I used – which are extremely popular, and related to what I am selling.
So here is my question. Does fiverr offer some kind of affiliate/pro program, where sellers have a membership they pay for, and their gigs get listed before other fiverr sellers? Like some kind of internal promotion for sellers that pay for it?
Because I’m trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I have had only 2 clicks on one gig, and 0 clicks on another gig – and yet both gigs are extremely thorough and well put together.

Welcome back.
Short answer, things are different from what they were a year ago.

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Welcome back.

Short answer, things are different from what they were a year ago.

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Well, I appreciate the honesty, lol

I have proper graphics in HQ quality, very detailed English descriptions of what my gig offers, I have a full updated and detailed profile page with all 5 star reviews, from when I used to sell on fiverr a year ago.

And now, I come back to sell again, and I have had absolutely zero orders, and almost no clicks on my gigs at all.

It isn’t about my thumbnail not being colorful enough, or my title being misleading – both the images I used, and the title, are extremely professional and direct to the point, in regards to what I’m offering.

I strongly believe that my gig is hidden and people are NOT finding it with the keyword tags I used – which are extremely popular, and related to what I am selling.

So here is my question. Does fiverr offer some kind of affiliate/pro program, where sellers have a membership they pay for, and their gigs get listed before other fiverr sellers? Like some kind of internal promotion for sellers that pay for it?

Because I’m trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I have had only 2 clicks on one gig, and 0 clicks on another gig – and yet both gigs are extremely thorough and well put together.

people are NOT finding it with the keyword tags I used – which are extremely popular

If the keywords are popular, than you probably have a lot of competition to fight through.

Also, Fiverr has the ability to do paid promotions now, but I don’t think everyone has access to it, so you might search the forum for more info.

I feel like my gig is being hidden

Are your receiving impressions? If so, your gig is visible to the public. Buyers just aren’t taking the next step and clicking it.

Archived