Fiverr Community Forum

Something is wrong with Fiverr Team

I’ve been thinking about this for a few days now, we are all facing this problem with the Gig Analytics that it just displays N/A in all the Metrics.
I’ve checked the forum and found that people been complaining about this for more than a month now.
I think it’s really weird that a bug like this takes all this time to be fixed, as we all know Fiverr.com is a big Company with talented IT engineer in it’s Team, so how can we be facing this problem for so long now? Is this a trick that Fiverr is using to get rid of this metrics? or maybe something else is cooking?

1 Like

Fiverr is aware of the issue, and they are working to fix it. As has been announced, it is not an easy fix, and it will take a few more weeks. This is the official statement by Fiverr. You will just have to be patient and wait a few more weeks.

You do not need your analytics data to be successful here on Fiverr.

1 Like

Check this out: Gig analytics “N/A”

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, but i do believe that those analytics keeps us aware of the Gig situation, so if we notice a significant drop in the Impressions or click we can edit the gig trying to make it more Algorithm friendly

Neither you, no any of us know – or will ever know – how the algorithm works. That is proprietary information. There is no way for us to make our gigs “algorithm friendly”. The only thing you – or any seller – needs to be concerned with, is the services you offer, and how well you are connecting those services to your target customers. If you aren’t able to see the on-site analytics, then focus on off-site marketing and promotion, which you can control.

I appreciate your answer, thank you