Something is wrong with Fiverr Team

oculliss

I’ve been thinking about this for a few days now, we are all facing this problem with the Gig Analytics that it just displays N/A in all the Metrics.
I’ve checked the forum and found that people been complaining about this for more than a month now.
I think it’s really weird that a bug like this takes all this time to be fixed, as we all know Fiverr.com is a big Company with talented IT engineer in it’s Team, so how can we be facing this problem for so long now? Is this a trick that Fiverr is using to get rid of this metrics? or maybe something else is cooking?

Fiverr is aware of the issue, and they are working to fix it. As has been announced, it is not an easy fix, and it will take a few more weeks. This is the official statement by Fiverr. You will just have to be patient and wait a few more weeks.

You do not need your analytics data to be successful here on Fiverr.

Fiverr is aware of the issue, and they are working to fix it. As has been announced, it is not an easy fix, and it will take a few more weeks. This is the official statement by Fiverr. You will just have to be patient and wait a few more weeks.

You do not need your analytics data to be successful here on Fiverr.

Thank you for your reply, but i do believe that those analytics keeps us aware of the Gig situation, so if we notice a significant drop in the Impressions or click we can edit the gig trying to make it more Algorithm friendly

Thank you for your reply, but i do believe that those analytics keeps us aware of the Gig situation, so if we notice a significant drop in the Impressions or click we can edit the gig trying to make it more Algorithm friendly

we can edit the gig trying to make it more Algorithm friendly

Neither you, no any of us know – or will ever know – how the algorithm works. That is proprietary information. There is no way for us to make our gigs “algorithm friendly”. The only thing you – or any seller – needs to be concerned with, is the services you offer, and how well you are connecting those services to your target customers. If you aren’t able to see the on-site analytics, then focus on off-site marketing and promotion, which you can control.

we can edit the gig trying to make it more Algorithm friendly

Neither you, no any of us know – or will ever know – how the algorithm works. That is proprietary information. There is no way for us to make our gigs “algorithm friendly”. The only thing you – or any seller – needs to be concerned with, is the services you offer, and how well you are connecting those services to your target customers. If you aren’t able to see the on-site analytics, then focus on off-site marketing and promotion, which you can control.

I appreciate your answer, thank you

Archived