Fiverr Community Forum

Something that makes you happy!

I really love being rated 5 stars! That’s something that make me think that I can totally be appreciated, not only as an artist, but as a person too! And what about you? What makes you happy on Fiverr?

3 Likes

I have no idea yet but maybe a sale, that would be a pretty nice start.

2 Likes

I enjoy my buyers. They are usually friendly, positive, and a pleasure with whom to work!

3 Likes

Hi Marph,
I also like the 5star feedback and unending sales. When we try to complete a project with hard labor, it is 5 star along with payment that removes the seller’s fatigue.

Best of luck!

1 Like

I like it when a seller nails your request without making it a tedious process of back-and-forth. Even better when they nail it on the first try.

2 Likes

for me a new sale…

1 Like

Big ticket sales. Nothing beats the thrill of closing a big sale on a call.

Nice reviews - and by nice reviews I don’t mean a 5 star review saying “great experience”, but a descriptive review from a happy client.

When I wake up and see that Fiverr’s stock price jumped 10% in a day lol - difficult to beat making money while sleeping.

Finally, landing a big name client. Worth to do it for next to nothing, just to have that name on the portfolio. Bonus is that they usually like to pay well.

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for raving reviews and 50% tips.

imageedit_2_2743281801

3 Likes

Wow! :scream: You mean I have met a super star before he became one! :thinking:

Hi Marph,
My real happiness on Fiverr is the recurring sales and descriptive review.

1 Like