Something weird happened with the order

nishant0811

I sent a custom offer to the buyer, i didnt provide any revision in that order i.e i left that part empty.
As far as i know, if we leave that empty then it is considered as 0 revision, but the buyer was able to call for the revision.

I am new here, dont know much about how things work here.
Kindly let me know about your opinion

has this ever happened with you???

I suppose it would depend on what gig the buyer purchased. A few of your gigs offer unlimited revisions. So, theoretically, the buyer could keep requesting revisions until the day he dies.

Personally, I don’t think leaving the number of revisions blank means that the buyer has 0 revisions, I think it would default to the number of revisions you offer on your gig page. At least, I feel that’s how Customer Support would see it.

I suppose it would depend on what gig the buyer purchased. A few of your gigs offer unlimited revisions. So, theoretically, the buyer could keep requesting revisions until the day he dies.

Personally, I don’t think leaving the number of revisions blank means that the buyer has 0 revisions, I think it would default to the number of revisions you offer on your gig page. At least, I feel that’s how Customer Support would see it.

My gig is of web development, i dont know about the default revision on it…and on my gig i have not mentioned anything about the revision

My gig is of web development, i dont know about the default revision on it…and on my gig i have not mentioned anything about the revision

If you look at your gig page next to the “2 Days Delivery,” it says you offer 5 revisions.

In the future, I would just be clear with the buyer about how many revisions are or are not included. Makes things much simpler when issues like this pop up.

Archived