Something Weird Is Happening

ssj1236

For some reason when I’m logged in to my Fiverr account I can’t see my gigs in search or in the categories they are supposed to be in anywhere. Here’s the weird part, when I log out and then look for my gigs they are where they should be.

Is anyone else having a problem like this or is it just me being played by the Fiverr gods yet again? It appears as it should on the mobile site and app even when I’m logged in on them.

Checked it out on different browsers and on my laptop. It’s the same thing. I hope this isn’t a new change from Fiverr.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, There, @ssj1236,

👋 Are you looking by Relevance or Best Selling?

I just checked mine under both categories, and they are about where they usually are. I will look for yours now.

Hi @vickiespencer, I checked by both on multiple devices.

I just checked mine under both categories, and they are about where they usually are. I will look for yours now.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Not that I can tell. Most of my orders are from return clients. Could you maybe check on the mobile app or site?

I couldn’t find your best gig under product descriptions, recommended, in the first five pages.

Have you tried searching for them using Epic browser?

I can see my gigs where they should be using Chrome. As long as you get sales from new clients I would say don’t worry about it if possible.

I couldn’t find your best gig under product descriptions, recommended, in the first five pages.

Have you tried searching for them using Epic browser?

I can see my gigs where they should be using Chrome. As long as you get sales from new clients I would say don’t worry about it if possible.

Could you do me a favor? Can you log out and then look for it? It’s appearing as it should when I log out which is the weird part.

Could you do me a favor? Can you log out and then look for it? It’s appearing as it should when I log out which is the weird part.

I don’t like to logout sorry, makes me nervous about the robot thing. Try that epic privacy browser. It’s going to show the actual position of them.

I don’t like to logout sorry, makes me nervous about the robot thing. Try that epic privacy browser. It’s going to show the actual position of them.

I don’t like to logout sorry, makes me nervous about the robot thing.

Understandable, I checked using Edge and Brave as well. Before logging in it’s where it should be but after I log in it just disappears.

Can you maybe check the mobile app or the mobile site?

After doing some more digging it looks like Fiverr just blasted all my gigs to the last page of literally everything. This is turning out to be a great day.

I had that happen after I edited them last month, just about two words on a couple of them. It took a couple of weeks for them to recover.

Did you change anything on them? Get a nasty client lately? Deliver late? Have a cancellation?

I had that happen after I edited them last month, just about two words on a couple of them. It took a couple of weeks for them to recover.

Did you change anything on them? Get a nasty client lately? Deliver late? Have a cancellation?

Did have a cancellation today after a buyer made a $5 order asking for the higher package. Reckoned that caused it. I’ll probably wait up to a week before going to support. Funny thing is that my cancellation rate is only 98% with the rest at 100%.

You know what, it’s EID on my end anyway and I was toying with the idea of going for my masters. I think this might be the time to consider it. Thanks to all the help.

Did have a cancellation today after a buyer made a $5 order asking for the higher package. Reckoned that caused it. I’ll probably wait up to a week before going to support. Funny thing is that my cancellation rate is only 98% with the rest at 100%.

You know what, it’s EID on my end anyway and I was toying with the idea of going for my masters. I think this might be the time to consider it. Thanks to all the help.

They will recover soon if it’s like what happened to mine.

My cancellation rate was just one in a 60 day period so it stayed at 100% but it seemed like editing did that but if your cancellation rate is 98 that might do it, not sure.

Could you maybe have a look at it on the mobile app for me to see if it’s there or not?

Archived