Sometimes I wish I could TIP my buyer!

mariajlozada

Curious, no? I have been able to work with incredible people throughout these 3 years on Fiverr, time zones and different languages ​​have never been a problem when you want to do a job that lasts for the client and what they are looking for and on some occasions, I finish an order and I can’t avoid feeling so grateful!

In some jobs I know my client but in others I know the person, my favorite experiences! I discover amazing stories, I can feel that enthusiasm even being thousands of miles away and I think that in these jobs the motivation goes at a much higher rate! They all share a common factor, they are people who respect those who offer a service, show empathy with them and the respect they deserve! Sometimes we forget the value of such important details (especially in this job!) as they can be: good communication, respect must come from both parts.

And yes, sometimes I would like to be able to give a TIP to those people who show so much respect towards me, they don’t only see a seller/worker, they see the person behind all that job and all the effort she puts into bringing her dream to life.

These are hard times, let’s make every minute count!

You could tip your buyer by offering a discount on their next order. 😉

Funny thing is, I done that before. I gave the lovely buyer a discount, along with a little bit of extra work as a thank you.

Guess what, she tipped me.

She didn’t have to!!! But it was really sweet of her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Funny thing is, I done that before. I gave the lovely buyer a discount, along with a little bit of extra work as a thank you.

Guess what, she tipped me.

She didn’t have to!!! But it was really sweet of her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That is simply incredible and yes, I am one of those people who always give something more! I’m glad to know that there are a few of us here

You make an interesting point. I’m not sure I’d want to go so far as tipping my buyers, but I do have a number of long term clients that I exchange small talk with whenever they order. There’s a bit of trust both ways.

However, we shouldn’t lose sight of the fact that this is a business platform and we are providing a paid for service. It’s not a social media platform or a dating site. We are here to make money, and our buyers are here to receive a service.

You make an interesting point. I’m not sure I’d want to go so far as tipping my buyers, but I do have a number of long term clients that I exchange small talk with whenever they order. There’s a bit of trust both ways.

However, we shouldn’t lose sight of the fact that this is a business platform and we are providing a paid for service. It’s not a social media platform or a dating site. We are here to make money, and our buyers are here to receive a service.

Of course, I totally understand your opinion! I mainly use that expression to represent an analogy of how great it is to work with clients like this!

Archived