Fiverr Forum

Sonic Style Art Gigs!

Howdy hey, everyone! Remy here, you might know me from DeviantART or Tumblr. You might have even seen my gig around.

So here’s the link- https://www.fiverr.com/remedyrose/draw-or-create-a-sonic-the-hedgehog-fursona-for-you

It’s available in 3 packages, and all of them will be a full-body digital piece drawn on MS Paint using only the curve, bucket and inverse eraser tools.

Tier One: The basic package, draw one of your existing sonic OCs/fursonas. Flat colour, you can request a specific pose and either a white, grey, or one-colour background. You need either an existing OC with a detailed description/reference sheet, or a picture of yourself and the animal you’d want me to draw. If you do the latter, I’ll simply draw you in sonic style in that specific pose/outfit and pick a fur colour that goes well with the outfit colour. Pricing $5USD

Tier Two Specific Scene Bundle, draw one to two existing sonic OCs with props and a minimal background. You need existing OC(s) with a detailed description/reference sheet. I will take ‘redraw this photograph’ scenes, BUT you need to message me first before you can order this one because it might be a bit too difficult for me. I want to give you my best work and if the background is too detailed or the pose is too complicated, I will have to decline. Thank you for your understanding.Pricing$10

Tier Three Create-A-Character/Redesign with reference- Have an OC you drew when you were 12 and want to give them a redesign? Or just want a new character and have an idea, but no idea how to go about it? If you give me an old picture of the OC or a few basic things about the character you’d like (Species, Gender, preferred fashion style/colour scheme, name) I will (re)design you a character in a complete reference sheet. The reference sheet will have a full-body front view, full-body back view, headshot side views, and a colour reference chart. Pricing$25USD

Add-Ons, all $5USD Shading to a piece, alt. outfit to a reference, additional revision

Please feel free to boost/spread the word, follow me on Deviantart, and ask any questions you might have!

EDIT I also wanted to let all of you know that I do have a full time job on top of this which is why the ‘estimated time’ is 2 weeks, as I can only work on my art on days off. I tend to have 3 days off a week and a piece will take anywhere from 3-6 hours, not including breaks. Please be patient when you order and I will try to give you my best work in as little lime as possible. Thank you! All money recieved from gigs will go straight into paying off debt, and I need to pay of at least 1k before November so all signal boosting helps me greatly.