Sorry for an information ...

omarb80

Hi,

Buyer requests (BRs) don’t appear all the time (at least not for new sellers/unleveled sellers, IDK about the others). It depends on whether a buyer has posted a BR or not. From my experience, they appear randomly throughout the day and they can appear ANYTIME! And when they do finally appear, they often disappear within a couple of minutes or so (the buyer request disappears once a fixed number of sellers have responded to it). So, you have to always be on the lookout (as much as you can) and be quick! Also, before applying, read the buyer request carefully and ONLY apply to those jobs that you know you can do for sure.

You can find information about low number of buyer requests and other info on BRs here-

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

For more information on how to write an excellent offer in response to a BR, you can have a look at this-

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Archived