Sort by: Best Selling

Pro sellers are hand vetted by fiverr which means they are professionals in their field. Just because sales are 0 doesn’t mean they’re inexperienced. If you wish to see non-Pro gigs, you can switch off seeing them by toggling the Pro option off.

• Like 6

Pro sellers are hand vetted by fiverr which means they are professionals in their field. Just because sales are 0 doesn’t mean they’re inexperienced. If you wish to see non-Pro gigs, you can switch off seeing them by toggling the Pro option off.

That’s understandable but they should add a ‘Sort by Pros’ and leave the ‘Sort by Best Selling’ to that actual fact by sales

• Like 5

So do you thing that Pro seller is the professional designer and other designer are just junior or no experience ,

So what about if the non Pro seller has 5k plus jobs completed i have seen that there are level two seller has almost comoted 60K plus order,

You’re missing the point. I just want the order of gigs to be displayed how it says it is.

If there is a ‘Sort by Price’ then I expect it to be by price, if it is ‘Sort by Sales’ then I expect it to be sorted by number of sales.

• Like 5

So do you thing that Pro seller is the professional designer and other designer are just junior or no experience ,

So what about if the non Pro seller has 5k plus jobs completed i have seen that there are level two seller has almost comoted 60K plus order,

Don’t worry too much about the pro sellers, very few people can afford their prices, so their market isn’t your market.

So what about if the non Pro seller has 5k plus jobs completed

Success on Fiverr doesn’t always equal success outside of Fiverr. That’s why many amazing people will never be chosen as PRO sellers. If you don’t have an amazing resume, a ton of awards if applicable, a proven track record of success, you won’t be a pro seller, but you might become a Top Rated Seller, if you’re lucky.

• Like 6

I’d make the most of using the sidebar search filters and keywords, or simply browse long enough until I find some gigs to shortlist (the “favorite” function is very useful for that, you can create different groups of favorites for your searches, e.g., ‘minimalist logo’, ‘vector file drawing’ or whatever)

Search and sidebar filters aren’t reliable either (if you use 2 or 3 keywords and one of them is a word many people have in their gig, you’ll get lots of utterly irrelevant hits, I even found that sometimes only using specific keywords but not a keyword that is very obvious to use, you’ll get fewer and better hits without the “white noise”; two of my gigs that should show up with 2 of the new filters for the translation category, don’t show up, etc.) but at least, they seem to usually follow more objective criteria than the relevant/recommended ranking.
The last 2 gigs I bought that weren’t from someone I already knew, I both found via keyword search and I was happy with both outcomes.

It would be nice indeed if all filters and keywords would deliver exactly what they promise to deliver.

• Like 8

I’d make the most of using the sidebar search filters and keywords, or simply browse long enough until I find some gigs to shortlist (the “favorite” function is very useful for that, you can create different groups of favorites for your searches, e.g., ‘minimalist logo’, ‘vector file drawing’ or whatever)

Search and sidebar filters aren’t reliable either (if you use 2 or 3 keywords and one of them is a word many people have in their gig, you’ll get lots of utterly irrelevant hits, I even found that sometimes only using specific keywords but not a keyword that is very obvious to use, you’ll get fewer and better hits without the “white noise”; two of my gigs that should show up with 2 of the new filters for the translation category, don’t show up, etc.) but at least, they seem to usually follow more objective criteria than the relevant/recommended ranking.

The last 2 gigs I bought that weren’t from someone I already knew, I both found via keyword search and I was happy with both outcomes.

It would be nice indeed if all filters and keywords would deliver exactly what they promise to deliver.

Yes, this is the main point of the post lol

• Like 5

• 4 years later...
On 6/25/2018 at 12:11 PM, dalebothe said:

You’re missing the point. I just want the order of gigs to be displayed how it says it is.

If there is a ‘Sort by Price’ then I expect it to be by price, if it is ‘Sort by Sales’ then I expect it to be sorted by number of sales.

Actually the best selling filter works like selling avg, that is sales/days or price of sales/days so which gigs are sold 5 gigs in 10 days that gig will be up on the gig which sold 10 in 30 days. I hope you go it! but one thing which I see and shocked that there a lot of new sellers that they have 0 orders and not they are pro sellers and still in best selling filter... that is totally horrible. even they don't have any order on any of their gigs!image.thumb.png.cc6b1fb5833001deb73217691b28773d.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, grafixer1000 said:

but one thing which I see and shocked that there a lot of new sellers that they have 0 orders and not they are pro sellers and still in best selling filter... that is totally horrible. even they don't have any order on any of their gigs!

Exactly! Even I noticed the same thing and posted here a few day ago about it, but unfortunately the post went un-noticed and didn't receive any reply.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you know that it's the Fiverr algorithm that determines what and who you see here? Fiverr also owes it to new sellers or even newly created gigs to showcase them the their prospects. That explains why you are seeing gigs with zero gigs upon research. 

• Like 5