Fiverr Forum

SOS, I need some help with a tiny....problem

So a few days ago, I posted a gig about me making some gmail accounts for a few dollars. Guy comes and orders a hundred accounts for 15 bucks, and I do it. Since he was my first customer, I give him a few extra accounts. Once I gave it to him, he said that he needs to confirm that all of the accounts work. Sure, that’s no problem. I get some sleep while he checks, and in the morning, I get a mail saying that the gig was rejected, for violating some dumb thing. What can I do???

What did the rejection really say? I’m sure the message did not say “dumb thing” violation. That many gmail accounts is probably against Google ToS, so I can tell you what probably happened. Most likely either Google complained to Fiverr about your gig (3rd party terms violation) or the buyer found some of the accounts shut down by Google and complained to Fiverr.

Google doesn’t appreciate this kind of gig and has probably let fiverr know it.

People who buy these gigs use them to send spam and get you to make the accounts to keep from their own IP being found out. You could get into a lot of trouble for doing this.

We are sorry, but your Gig: ‘make you 30 gmail accounts’ did not pass our content editors’ review.

This Gig was removed following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use and/or misleading consumers and has been removed as per our Terms of Service.
As a member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.
For more information please read our Terms of Service

Sorry, but that’s not a dumb thing. Google complained about your gig so Fiverr denied it. Do something different, that gig is not allowed anymore. Before you jump in saying other people have similar gigs, that is meaningless. Google just hasn’t caught the others yet.