Spam message and response rate!

wayesparash

This may help explain why, even though it is about completion rate the formula applies.

1701118_ScreenShot2018-03-19at11_02_52AM.thumb.png.3fb7f710ba1034ab18b1eda8c755df7c.png OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

This may help explain why, even though it is about completion rate the formula applies.

[52%20AM] OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

Thanks for reply but I am asking for response rate not order completion rate!

Most probably a bug that seems to have survived the overhaul of the message/inbox system. Curiously, now as then, it seems to not affect all people.

You could ask support to reset your response rate because the drop was caused by a spam message if you’re sure you didn’t miss any message
(remember that there is another hair-raising system inadequacy where you reply to someone in chat but not on the order page or vice versa because only one reply is needed but it still will drop your response rate).
Personally, I don’t tend to be lucky with appeals to get that rate to be reset when bugs cause a drop but some people seem to have been luckier, so I guess you can try.

Other people unblock spam messages to reply briefly, to not risk that bug to h̶i̶t̶ bite them. 🐛

Most probably a bug that seems to have survived the overhaul of the message/inbox system. Curiously, now as then, it seems to not affect all people.

You could ask support to reset your response rate because the drop was caused by a spam message if you’re sure you didn’t miss any message

(remember that there is another hair-raising system inadequacy where you reply to someone in chat but not on the order page or vice versa because only one reply is needed but it still will drop your response rate).

Personally, I don’t tend to be lucky with appeals to get that rate to be reset when bugs cause a drop but some people seem to have been luckier, so I guess you can try.

Other people unblock spam messages to reply briefly, to not risk that bug to h̶i̶t̶ bite them. 🐛

Thanks for reply. I never missed a single message to reply without that message. I will ask customer support for sure.

Archived