Fiverr Community Forum

Spam Message Reply

Hello,
I have one question I received one spam message today should I report him after a reply or chat with him and ask him to start the order? By the way in spam message i don’t see any link or mail address wait for someone respond Thanks

Hi,

I am just curious… why would you want to chat with a crazy spammer? Besides, you also mentioned that you were considering reporting them to Fiverr. Then why would you want to “start an order” with them? Seems strange… :woozy_face:

I think most people would :running_man: away from such a spammer. If you think the spam is annoying/worthy of being reported, then… image

1 Like

No i just reply him so my response rate is not down and i also seen here on different topics related to this people suggest that unspam it reply and spam again just to save response rate

Yes, you could just say “no, sorry” or “not interested” or “reported” or w/e… You don’t really have to “chat” with them :slight_smile:

Anyway, what does it have to do with “starting an order” with them? :thinking: Beats me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

starting an order i told this because if that spam message does not annoy you and not have any email and link in that so deal with that person is banned your account or not? sorry my English is lame i am trying to say that :smile:

Yeah, it is always a good idea to stay as far away as possible from such people :slight_smile:

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like