Fiverr Forum

Spam Messages Folder

Where do I find the spam messages folder? I look around in Inbox and I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

It’s not automatically created. You can simply create a label spam (color code it) and toss spam messages in that folder.

Is there a way to color code labels now? All I see is a little grey tag for them all.

Hi, MissCrystal!

I wasn’t one of the lucky ones to get the new inbox thingy. However, for the old inbox when I create the label the color box is visible, I would simply click on it to choose the desired color.

ColorCode

This video is for Sellers inbox, dunno if the labelling is the same as the old version.

The labels are not color coded in the new inbox. I miss the old one.

OMG, no! :astonished: I love the colors ~ gosh, that’s too bad. If that’s the case, I hope the old inbox stay awhile.

Thanks for your helpful responses! As much as I like change I hope the new inbox is as simple to use as the current one.

I asked this question because I have recently been hearing about people losing their response rate because of unanswered spam messages that they claim they didn’t see. So I thought I’d ask to avoid missing a spam message and losing response rate / response time whichever one gets affected.