Spam messages marked of customer

alibasit2704

I wanted to know as to why fiverr marks some customers’ messages as spam??

know as to why fiverr marks some customers’ messages as spam??

Is that spamming? I needed a job done urgently and I sent it to 3 sellers I felt was qualified. At the end I chose the most friendly and communicative of the 4. This was how I ordered for the last service i needed on this platform. Thanks

Actually, those people were sending me a message for the 1st time. So it’s a bit odd to find their message in the spam section

Actually, those people were sending me a message for the 1st time.

They could have sent the exact same message to several people. Or used some of the forbidden words. Or tried to scam you (phishing scams, or something else). Or tried to get you to contact them outside of Fiverr.

There are many possible reasons, and in most cases, Fiverr is protecting you from suspected scammers.

know as to why fiverr marks some customers’ messages as spam??

Is that spamming? I needed a job done urgently and I sent it to 3 sellers I felt was qualified. At the end I chose the most friendly and communicative of the 4. This was how I ordered for the last service i needed on this platform. Thanks

I think so, cause what else reason would be there to mark a customer’s message as spam

Actually, those people were sending me a message for the 1st time.

They could have sent the exact same message to several people. Or used some of the forbidden words. Or tried to scam you (phishing scams, or something else). Or tried to get you to contact them outside of Fiverr.

There are many possible reasons, and in most cases, Fiverr is protecting you from suspected scammers.

Okay. Thanks for the heads up. Actually, I have faced this for the second time and wanted to know what could be the reason

Archived