Spam messages showing ?

alamin_wp

I would suggest that you press ‘unmark as spam,’ respond to the message and then report it as spam again.

I had a similar issue a few weeks back, which almost cost me my Level 2 status as a message marked as spam by Fiverr’s own system was mistakenly affecting my Response Rate. CS fixed it, but it was a very close call.

Better safe than sorry.

I would suggest that you press ‘unmark as spam,’ respond to the message and then report it as spam again.

I had a similar issue a few weeks back, which almost cost me my Level 2 status as a message marked as spam by Fiverr’s own system was mistakenly affecting my Response Rate. CS fixed it, but it was a very close call.

Better safe than sorry.

I don’t have that option to unmarked. Should I contact cs?

If you do not have the option to either ‘unmark’ or ‘unblock,’ the buyer may have already been banned. I suggest that you contact CS as @markhallva also suggested to make sure that it will not affect you.

I just message the Customer support team

& the unmarked option is available on PC but its not available on my phone. Should I unmarked & reply to the spam message via PC or wait for CS reply ?

I just message the Customer support team

& the unmarked option is available on PC but its not available on my phone. Should I unmarked & reply to the spam message via PC or wait for CS reply ?

Unmark it, respond, and report. Just to be safe. 🙂

Archived