Spam, spam, spam messages galore

Has anyone else been experiencing more spammy messages than ever before? I have been getting at least two messages a day from people who want me to purchase their gigs. I am a seller, and I am not interested in purchasing gigs to increase SEO, etc. It’s such a waste of time to have to reply to this nonsense, just so my response time doesn’t go up. I always end up replying “no” and then blocking the user (but the blocking system doesn’t fully work… that’s a whole other issue…)

How do you all respond to spam?

Reply to @bachas85: Great response! I always add “I am reporting you” to it. One spammer had the nerve to tell me that they consulted with Customer Support before they sent the message and that CS told them it was OK to send mass unsolicited messages to other users. Yeah right! :wink:

@bachas85 Great response! That is much more professional than my “No you’re a spammer.” Haha! It’s just not worth wasting time.

I had an issue where a seller contacted me to send him work I had done for my clients - taking the editing process off my hands. I told him no thanks I do my own editing (I trust only myself to do the writing and editing). On top of that, if I’m only going to make $3.92 an order, why would I spend $5 to have someone else edit the work? I wouldn’t!

I was polite about it but it annoyed the heck out of me. On top of that, it was the second one I had gotten in a week. Don’t hound sellers for work…

Reply to @mystic_insight: These are new accounts, and I hate to say it, but they are mostly the kind of users with horrible english who steal photos of models… the worst kind of seller.