Spam, spam, spam

sher1972

Just today I’ve received two emails at have asked me if I 1) would like to get paid $5 for giving someone positive feedback on his eBay site, and 2) someone asking me to email them back if I want more info about an online business. I reported them both.

How much spam do you all usually receive? These were my first…

Guest tn5rr2012

Like @madmoo said not as much as I would expect on such a website but when I do I click the Report button and ignore

• 6 years later...

I get nothing but spam. I have not gotten a single genuine inquiry on any of my gigs. I get everything from people just saying Hi and nothing else, to people saying they will pay me $250 dollars (which is well over my gig price) if I will contact them via Google Hangouts or ■■■■■. I have gotten 35 of them over the last 3 months and 14 were just the last month alone. I have contacted Fiverr customer service multiple times and they inform my case is unheard of to them. . . and it appears that may be the case. . . but they are doing nothing other than simply saying they are sorry. My response time is still taking a hit because I am not engaging with spammers. I would be curious to know if anyone else has had any issues close to what I am having.

I get nothing but spam. I have not gotten a single genuine inquiry on any of my gigs. I get everything from people just saying Hi and nothing else, to people saying they will pay me $250 dollars (which is well over my gig price) if I will contact them via Google Hangouts or ■■■■■. I have gotten 35 of them over the last 3 months and 14 were just the last month alone. I have contacted Fiverr customer service multiple times and they inform my case is unheard of to them. . . and it appears that may be the case. . . but they are doing nothing other than simply saying they are sorry. My response time is still taking a hit because I am not engaging with spammers. I would be curious to know if anyone else has had any issues close to what I am having.

You are replying 7 years later (maybe you didn’t notice).

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Best just to create your own new topic for discussion.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

My response time is still taking a hit because I am not engaging with spammers.

Tell them you can’t help them, then block them and report them.

Archived