Spam, spam, spam

Just today I’ve received two emails at have asked me if I 1) would like to get paid $5 for giving someone positive feedback on his eBay site, and 2) someone asking me to email them back if I want more info about an online business. I reported them both.

How much spam do you all usually receive? These were my first…

Never get any spam yet

Like @madmoo said not as much as I would expect on such a website but when I do I click the Report button and ignore

Why is the first one Spam? It seems to be a legitimate request for gig service based on your profile, no?

Reply to @anarchofighter:

No, giving feedback has nothing to do with any of my gigs… The emails were sent as messages through my gigs.

OH yes, my mistake. I think I clicked another profile and saw some writing gigs. I see you’re all art. And frankly, very nice art!

I’ve never gotten spam on Fiverr before. Good thing, I get enough of it in my email inbox already.

I get it occasionally :confused: I either ignore or report.

I’ve never gotten spam on Fiverr before. Good thing, I get enough of it in my email inbox already.

I got once, I knew it because I couldn’t open the message and there’s a notification that it deleted due to spam flag. So I actually never read any spam message here LOL

I don’t usually get much spam thankfully

i haven’t received any yet but not surprised - a lot of spam going on on the internet.