Spammers week

raoaamyr

Hi all! Hope everyone is great and spam free.
I got 3 spam mails this week on fiverr and was reading someone’s comments regarding those spam do they really hack your password and money ?
Moreover are you guys also getting such spam mails?

I got one from ‘Aisha’ a couple of minutes ago saying she really liked my profile and wanted me to email her privately so that I could see her picture. Obviously, I didn’t but even if I did I can’t imagine how little Aisha would be able hack my account.

Hi guys, I also got a message from this Aisha. When I checked from my inbox, this message was indicated as “reported.” What I’m worried about is, how is this going to affect the response rate? I would have reported it if there was the option, since that’s the way to respond to that type of spam, but since someone beat me to it (which is perfectly fine), would it be okay to go ahead and delete that spam message without worrying about the response rate?

I’ll just wait this first one out, then. Thank you for your input FontHaunt. I feel a little better about it now.

Since that spam was reported already and I can’t respond to it anyway by reporting it myself, it would be unfair, and for other spam victims too, if the response rate is affected because of a dumb spam message or few.

Well, there goes me feeling special because I got a message off Aisha. And there was me thinking that it could have been the start of something beautiful. Me, Aisha and my wee dog becoming the reigning kings, queens & mutts of Fiverr whilst also ruling over a small empire of North Africans running a multi-national 419 scam.

That tease…

Archived