Spammers

serenwaters47

Today I got lots or messages from suspicious persons. Including shortened url. They not trying to do real business.

They definitely trying to hack you. Guy be aware & don’t ever click that links. You have any doubt just click report.

They will send you like this "Before i order you you might interest to look at this (url)"

Or " I found your works are amazing i’m interested to share this with you (url)

If you ever get shortened url don’t click. I’m in Graphic designing so i request any samples instead of urls.

I think that’s the most safest way.

Guest ypmagic

Reporting spammers also bans them, so do report a message if you see a spammer and save that tenth of a second for others as well XD

I also received 3 messages today with shortened url… stating that your gigs are great, i would like to place orders but before that take a look at this… when i clicked on the link, it took to me a different website which claims as fiver approved. On the surface it looked like they were trying to sell a package which will give me loads of traffic on my gigs and there will be at least 3% conversion on the orders… !! Since all the 3 messages popped at the same time, and linked me to the same site, i thought it was a spam. After seeing this discussion, now i m sure about it.

Some time back , someone wanted to buy my username for couple of hundred dollars. When i asked why it was so imp for them to buy this user name, i never got any response!

Sellers pls beware of such messages also pls share your exp to alert others.

Archived