πŸŽ‡πŸ’«πŸ’₯ ✨ Introducing Level 1 VelociGraphtor ✨ πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

This Just In:

My most endearing and cherished Fiverr Family members, I couldn’t resist but only share that with all your support and blessings, this Once_Upon_A_Time_Hopeless_Freelancer has been able to secure the first milestone here.
I’m a Level One Seller now with having completed over $100 worth of orders. PRETTTTY big news for me as of yet.
I can’t be thankful enough to all of you who pushed me through the gloom and encouraged me to keep on trying. I love you all.

Please pardon my unprofessionalism and sentimental silly post. Got a bit carried away. But hey, I guess that’s allowed today! πŸ˜ƒ

Lot more to come, long way to go, never losing hope again. Thank you all! πŸ™‚

I’m so sorry I completely lost track of my work. Got a lot of things going on at the same time at home!
I can’t begin to explain how much all this means to me!
Thank you so much!
@gina_riley2 @lloydsolutions @thecreativeguys @rainny_writer @amigocreationz Thank you for the wishes. You are all so very kind!
@gina_riley2 Couldn’t have reached till here without you. ❀️ Thank you so very much!!!
Love you all! πŸ™‚

I’m so sorry I completely lost track of my work. Got a lot of things going on at the same time at home!

I can’t begin to explain how much all this means to me!

Thank you so much!

@gina_riley2 @lloydsolutions @thecreativeguys @rainny_writer @amigocreationz Thank you for the wishes. You are all so very kind!

@gina_riley2 Couldn’t have reached till here without you. ❀️ Thank you so very much!!!

Love you all! πŸ™‚

@velocigraphtor

The β€œerotic silent dog” is πŸ‘€

#poodle_wrath

giphy.gif.4cf4d613a8ff4d346e5ffb13125fc8a7.gif

@velocigraphtor

The β€œerotic silent dog” is πŸ‘€

#poodle_wrath

9ddbfaabbe663a93db710f83c8c0e0166cd2cc4d.gif

Oh my God! πŸ˜ƒ

Of course! How could I forget you @woofy31 Poodie, and @fitrigwrites4u? πŸ˜ƒ

But I made the previous comment because I hadn’t responded to the newer replies πŸ˜›

Please take your wrath back. I’m too young to die! Goats have shorter lifespan you know. 😒

Your Silence is killing me, Erotic Dog!

Oh my God! πŸ˜ƒ

Of course! How could I forget you @woofy31 Poodie, and @fitrigwrites4u? πŸ˜ƒ

But I made the previous comment because I hadn’t responded to the newer replies πŸ˜›

Please take your wrath back. I’m too young to die! Goats have shorter lifespan you know. 😒

Your Silence is killing me, Erotic Dog!

How could I forget you @woofy31 Poodie, and @fitrigwrites4u? πŸ˜ƒ

I think you didnΒ΄t forget me. You replied my post already before, LOL.

But anyway, if you are busy and forget to reply a post, donΒ΄t be concerned. It is normal and understood, at least from my end. πŸ™‚

How could I forget you @woofy31 Poodie, and @fitrigwrites4u? πŸ˜ƒ

I think you didnΒ΄t forget me. You replied my post already before, LOL.

But anyway, if you are busy and forget to reply a post, donΒ΄t be concerned. It is normal and understood, at least from my end. πŸ™‚

It is normal and understood, at least from my end. πŸ™‚

But not from this poodie’s end 🐩

πŸ˜ƒ

Archived