Fiverr Forum

SPECIAL PROMO: Do you need Unique Brandable Video Content?

For those of you looking for video content that you can brand as your own (PLR-Private Label Rights), I’ve created a series of videos, just for fiverr customers. There are nine videos total, each about a minute long that covers a particular marketing topic.

https://www.fiverr.com/tsweezey/provide-plr-brandable-marketing-videos-in-hd

What makes this special is that I provide not just the produced version, but also a version without any graphics or music so that you can brand the video as your own! Yep, brand it with your own logo and contact info! I also include an extra where you get the green screen versions so you can completely change the production. And yes, all videos are HD 1080p with premium audio.

You can even make some extra money with the optional “Resale Rights” extra. This lets you create your own version of the productions to sell to others.

And for my new gig promo: For a limited time, order just $10 worth of videos and the “next day” extra, and I’ll give you the “PRODUCERS PACK”; all nine videos in three formats (produced, unproduced, green screen), the Resale Rights License, and my source image files and reference material! I even give you the scripts that I authored so you can create your own articles too!

My “PRODUCERS PACK” promo pack is a limited time special, so don’t wait too long!

Thanks!

Tim