Specify Business Hours

pamb10

I would love to be able to specify business hours. I get a lot of overseas requests and would love for a potential client to know that I am not in the office at the moment and will get back to them when i am in the office. I think this could help with potential problems of response rates dropping because you are not in the office.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

Availabitily time/day slots, and auto responders

I have time and again been ducked in levels because my response rate goes down over the weekends. Having a set your work time option, to either days, or times during days, with autoresponder after working hours are over, plus a weekend autoresponder you can switch on/off would help alleviate this annoying portion of the review process.

working-hours.png

• Like 7
  • Up 3

• 1 year later...

No, that isn't a feature Fiverr offers. You could try other freelancing platforms that let you set office hours.

Edit: Glanced at your profile, noticed you joined in Oct of '22. 

It's not the best workaround, but you could set your delivery times longer. Also post your hours in your profile description. If the three days you have are all together, that doesn't work very well though.

Related to your gigs, though, you should probably get rid of 'unlimited revisions'. That's just asking for trouble. 

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 10
  • Up 5

You could suggest it to Fiverr as a new option.

If you're able to reply to messages on any day you could do that and in your gigs you could increase the no. of days delivery to the number you'd need what ever the day is, eg. if sometimes you may need 4 days from the time they order then you could set it to that. Though it could be a problem with revisions if a buyer expected a revision the next day, though you could write in your gig description/FAQ a note about your availability and how long things might take.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8
  • Up 3

On 5/16/2023 at 8:29 PM, imagination7413 said:

No, that isn't a feature Fiverr offers. You could try other freelancing platforms that let you set office hours.

Edit: Glanced at your profile, noticed you joined in Oct of '22. 

It's not the best workaround, but you could set your delivery times longer. Also post your hours in your profile description. If the three days you have are all together, that doesn't work very well though.

Related to your gigs, though, you should probably get rid of 'unlimited revisions'. That's just asking for trouble. 

I know but the competition it's just too much, I'm trying to take in as much orders as possible and then adjusting a bit the gig, there's always someone that will do double of your work for half the money

• Like 5