Speed paint logo intro

"Are you looking for an awesome video Intro for your website, product or your business… Then, this is it. I will offer this video, Extremely exclusive on seo. And Im sure, you cant find, a video like this, any where in cyber space, except on seo. I guarantee That. "

So it is time to “Speed paint” your, Logo, website name or message (not more than 6 words) with any colors you need.

Out put will be 10 sec to15 sec 720X480 video in mp4 ( for Apple and PC Computers) or mpeg (for PC only) file format.

For HD version (1280x 720)Please Checkout my “Gig Extras”. (Make 2 services for 1920X1080)

To make the intro better by using fade in effects at the end, please Checkout my “Gig Extras”.

And If you need the intro as 5 sec version or 15 sec version without background music please Checkout my “Gig Extras”.

Note:

Please send me the highest res. of your Logo image (in JPG, BMP, PNG, Gif, or PDF file format) for a great result. (And 3D will be paint as 2D).

Silver, Gold and white are not the colors to paint with this style.

For a great final outcome, I recommend, please tick at least my “fade in the original LOGO at the end of my painting” service extra. I`m sure you will like it.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/49838f256f

Poor marketing and writing lol

You know A bad wound heal but bad word does not

ducnomo Thanks for reply