Spent $2K but dont get any coupon. Heard new customers and referrals get 20% off

idatapoint

Fiverr has been great and I have spent over $2K here in the last 6 months. However, I hear that new customers and referrals get 20% off. Why not give that to customers like me who have spent so much?

I am unable to find a support email id, seems so clever, duh! I was on upwork before I came here. it is just an URL away 🙂

Fiverr has been great and I have spent over $2K here in the last 6 months. However, I hear that new customers and referrals get 20% off. Why not give that to customers like me who have spent so much?

I am unable to find a support email id, seems so clever, duh! I was on upwork before I came here. it is just an URL away 🙂

I am unable to find a support email id,

Here is the link for Customer Support:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

And the email: support@fiverr.com

I hear that new customers and referrals

On a 5$ order that is 1$.

On a 2000$ order that is 400$. Single one time order discount.

You want 400$ off your next order?

Archived