Sponsor Your Gig with Google Ads

markmaglioli

Hi Sellers,

I am a seller here on Fiverr and this is my first post here. I am thinking of advertising my Gigs on Google Ads in order to get more visitors to my page and increase my conversion rate, which is already high (40%), but I would like to improve it to increase the revenues.

What do you think of this strategy? Have you ever tried something like that? Is it worth?

Your help-comment-advise will be very helpful!

Did you even read Fiverr ToS or you just rushed to click “I agree” so that you can create your account quickly?😂
Please go and read Fiverr terms of service, and you will find the information youre looking for.

Did you even read Fiverr ToS or you just rushed to click “I agree” so that you can create your account quickly?😂

Please go and read Fiverr terms of service, and you will find the information youre looking for.

100% correct answer .

Conversion rate of 40%? That’s absolutely incredible, congratulations on having one of the highest conversion rates I have ever seen in any market. With those numbers, I don’t think you need any ads at all. You are getting 4 out of 10 people that see your gig to buy, you only need about 30 hits or so a day to be rolling in clients (assuming you can even take 10 clients/day, sounds way excessive). You should get at least that just from fiverr traffic with no promotion at all.

Unless… you get that huge conversion because clicks are almost non existent, so the few that click end up buying but it’s not enough. If that’s the case, you need to change your gigs, ads won’t help.

And sure, it’s against terms of service, but even if it wasn’t - it’s a very bad investment in the vast majority of cases, simply not worth it. You are already paying the Fiverr fee for what’s essentially the lead generation - sure, you get the payment platform, messaging service, etc., but what sellers are here paying for is mostly the leads themselves.

“Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the AdWords platform.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to read this carefully for all the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you break them.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived