Spontaneously Combust

Guest whisperunspoken

Guest whisperunspoken

So much is going on with Fiverr, just the name alone makes me want to combust spontaneously. I’ve been reading a ton of people saying how it took them a whole year until they got their first sale and so I’m going to put on my big girl diaper and wait it out; if I haven’t combusted by then.

I had my Fiverr account made by my husband last year in attempt to keep me occupied. I got my first order within a few days. But being a seller on Fiverr is not about waiting, there´s tons of homework to do, such as promoting you gig on your social media accounts, improving your gig descripton, and a lot more (but who am I to give you an advice). Don´t take me as a good example, coz I was not willing to invest my time and energy to promote myself or do anything to improve my gigs, heck I never even bothered to check the buyer requests. I didn´t get any order again. It was never a big deal though coz I´m retired already.

Guest whisperunspoken

I had my Fiverr account made by my husband last year in attempt to keep me occupied. I got my first order within a few days. But being a seller on Fiverr is not about waiting, there´s tons of homework to do, such as promoting you gig on your social media accounts, improving your gig descripton, and a lot more (but who am I to give you an advice). Don´t take me as a good example, coz I was not willing to invest my time and energy to promote myself or do anything to improve my gigs, heck I never even bothered to check the buyer requests. I didn´t get any order again. It was never a big deal though coz I´m retired already.

I just don’t know though because my gig is not very ‘buyer worthy’ I don’t know, compared to other gigs I feel like people aren’t willing to buy mine haha

Guest whisperunspoken

I got my first order after like, an hour

I’ll get my first order, maybe in about 5 - 6 years

Guest whisperunspoken

I think horror stories are very interesting to those who like it. So, my guess is, there will always be the market for that. You just started on this platform, don´t feel discouraged yet (ever)! 🙂

and I did post it pretty late

So much is going on with Fiverr, just the name alone makes me want to combust spontaneously. I’ve been reading a ton of people saying how it took them a whole year until they got their first sale and so I’m going to put on my big girl diaper and wait it out; if I haven’t combusted by then.

just the name alone makes me want to combust spontaneously.

Is this what you mean?

The remains of Dr. John Irving Bentley

remains.jpg.5c3bf5d6fd30fcbaee102e9fe50ae2a1.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Irving_Bentley

Do you mean that you joined Fiverr and created your first gig late and that you should have joined sooner? I have seen many new sellers get their success. So, I think you are not late, you still have the chance. You just need to be more patient. 🙂

I created a Youtube channel some months ago about my dogs and their daily lives. Among millions of Youtubers and lots of old Youtubers got demonetized (edited) for a number of reasons - so I heard, I think my Youtube channel is doing okay and keeps growing. Of course it´s not big yet like Gone To the Snow Dogs channel for instance. But I was not late despite the millions other Youtubers that have started much earlier than me. I´m not saying you must be a Youtuber though. I make videos and put it up on Youtube just coz it´s easier to do from my end. I have dogs and dog people love to watch dog videos. I just mean that it´s not too late for you to be a seller on Fiverr as I´ve seen new sellers got their success.

Archived