Fiverr Community Forum

Squirrels - My thoughts

Squirrels: They amuse me.

Just thought that was important to share.

Thank you and goodnight.

8 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

7 Likes

Squirrel Masseur. A splendid profession.

6 Likes

I concur wholeheartedly. :wink:

2 Likes

They’re the absolute cutest. I’ve wanted to pet one ever since I was 6, and 20 years later, it’s still a pipeline dream.

2 Likes

I have a ton of squirrels in my yard that I feed daily. I actually have all sorts of wildlife that visits my yard due to the food I put out. I have a groundhog named Farley who lives under my porch. He loves zucchini, carrots and apples. I used to have a turkey who came over, but it left. Had chickens also, that were the neighbors, but, I must have had better bird seed! Tons of birds too who come to my feeder. Only thing I do not really want is the mice that invaded my garage this summer. I think I have finally evicted them - closed up the entry ways and took the bird seed they were eating and put it in plastic mice proof containers! Oh, and I have a few feral cats that I feed.

I love animals!

GG

4 Likes

I love watching them, they are super enthusiastic right now, with all the nuts and good stuff to collect. The noises they make when I get closer and they escape up onto a tree and look down at me, are amusing, I imagine them swearing at me, stupid human who interrupted their important squirrel business. A neighbour has one that buries nuts in her flower pots in the garden…

5 Likes

I like the way they often stop mid-run, stand up, pause, and look puzzled. Like they’ve forgotten something on their shopping list.

4 Likes

A quick haiku about the topic (nothing serious)

During the Autumn
Like nuts from a squirrel’s paws
Are the leaves falling

6 Likes

:clap::clap::chipmunk::chipmunk::chestnut::chestnut::clap::clap:

:grin:

3 Likes

Today morning I woke up open YouTube saw that viral video “Thirsty squirrel begging for water melts millions of hearts” :sparkling_heart: and now you’re talking about squirrels, so interesting :relaxed:
When you’ve time just watch that viral video, it can melt heart immediately :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry to tell you but squirrels were created by the government, the Earth is flat and there is no Queen of England.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Well, you’re right about the last one: our monarch has a great many titles, but not one of them is “Queen of England”.

3 Likes

I wish there are more squirrels around here. 9 out of 10 you’ll see more crows than squirrels. :joy:

1 Like