Squirrels - My thoughts

nateb99

I have a ton of squirrels in my yard that I feed daily. I actually have all sorts of wildlife that visits my yard due to the food I put out. I have a groundhog named Farley who lives under my porch. He loves zucchini, carrots and apples. I used to have a turkey who came over, but it left. Had chickens also, that were the neighbors, but, I must have had better bird seed! Tons of birds too who come to my feeder. Only thing I do not really want is the mice that invaded my garage this summer. I think I have finally evicted them - closed up the entry ways and took the bird seed they were eating and put it in plastic mice proof containers! Oh, and I have a few feral cats that I feed.

I love animals!

GG

I love watching them, they are super enthusiastic right now, with all the nuts and good stuff to collect. The noises they make when I get closer and they escape up onto a tree and look down at me, are amusing, I imagine them swearing at me, stupid human who interrupted their important squirrel business. A neighbour has one that buries nuts in her flower pots in the garden…

Sorry to tell you but squirrels were created by the government, the Earth is flat and there is no Queen of England.

there is no Queen of England.

Well, you’re right about the last one: our monarch has a great many titles, but not one of them is “Queen of England”.

Archived