Staffing Out Gig's

I’m considering Staff out Gig’s.

My average gig cost for Brand design and graphic work has went from $25 per to $65 per gig…

As I have had free time I have been working the fiverr account, but real world working is starting to require more of my attention. I will have a hell week coming up this week.

I have several $65 Gig’s already paid of course, from quality buyers, that if they agree to allow another designer other than myself to complete their works, I will start staffing out to quality logo/brand/graphical designers on fiverr, that have logo works I can review. If I staff to you, you will be held to the same standard as we hold ourselves.

I will roll over $25 gigs, for $15, and $65 gigs, for $30… There is a easy system for handling this I have come up with…JUST TO BE CLEAR you earn $35 from a $65 gig I staff to you, you earn $10 from a $25 I staff to you. ETC…Each deal with be different depending on what I want to staff it for based on whats involved and etc…

If you are level 2 or higher, with a 100% rating, and need gigs, come to me we will talk. I have a few custom s in cue and a few page gigs in cue as well, none under #65 at the moment. I will have time to get 1 or 2 of them done.

You must agree to the revision policy, and to ensure the customer is completely happy with work as we do, or don’t even request any of the gigs we are staffing out.

Some of these people wont want anyone but me working their brand designs/logos, others that are random passer’s by shouldn’t have issue with it. I will check with each to find out.

All that I have in cue now have no less than 3 days on them some have 6 days on them/to complete…

If you are serious, link me some work of yours to my fiverr INBOX ONLY, I want to see work you have done forother fiverr buyers, not just a portfolio work, and it must be custom stuff, not template. I wont be staffing any of the template logos, they are fast and easy…I will only staff customs, and clean up modifieds. I wont staff anything under $25 payout…

I dont provide graphical services, under $25, unless its a template logo gig.

Everything must be done inside fiverr, dont ask for outside, or you will not be considered and ignored.

This is a legit thing here, and I get a lot of orders when I get inboxed and then custom quote them and they accept…

I may do this for other things(gig) in the future, right now, its logos, banners, brand markings, typographic/line art only…

Doing this will help us not to have to keep pushing off gigs because we have too many and will help those that need work that can produce QUALITY, in time allowed, at flat rate agreed… And I will be the judge of what is quality or not…Only usa fiverr account, on those with english as first language, only those with an acct older than 6 motnhs, that have 100% on all sales and have also made purchases…

Once a client agree’s you will communicate through inbox with them, you will pay me through a custom, and in turn I will pay you with a custom from you, ie you send me a custom staffing agreement quote for what I tell you the settle price is, like 65, and I send you one for what i want to staff the gig to you.

Everyone will maintain ratings and income from the transactions, due to process I have come up with…And fiverr has the rating system included in the custom quote deals as well, so no worries there.

When your done youll submit to my client, they will approve, you will cc me, I will finalize gig with my client, they will complete and rate/review, I will in turn, rate review you from your custom you send to me, etc etc…and pay you…

As an end result you get more gigs, better ratings, more positive feed back, and work and continue earn money…

If you cant make the customer happy and I end up having to do the work as a fail safe anyway, then you don’t get credit/paid/future work, which is why I pay your quote once the client finalizes gig as complete and says happy times.

Lots of people you could be staffed to work with clients that might have multiple pieces of work to have done over time, you don’t get deal with them, I do, which is why I have enough gigs and the rep and quality, to staff them out…I do this in non fiverr land daily with private and major big name companies, on many types of projects tech to graphics…if I staff someone to you and you go around me to speak with them for other works, consider that the last staffed gig, and…assure you, you won’t keep the client regardless, my clients will be clear I’m staffing them out, this is all on the up and up. So keep everything on the up and up by on your end and the rules of the arrangement…And you might get steady work…

Want some gigs? Send me some Custom art/design, I’d prefer to see custom logos INBOX, that have been done for FIVERR CLIENTS ONLY…I want to see what your custom stuff looks like…

TO THOSE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS OR DONT HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY, WHY SAY IT AT ALL!

THIS IS FOR THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED…

Also, please don’t waste my time, read everything above before talking to me about it, and I will communicate on this topic, through INBOX, not here in the forums, unless its a casual thing…

THANKS!

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Fiverr's Finest!

MichellTech

Your First Stop on Fiverr.com!