Fiverr Community Forum

Star Rating Seems Incorrect

If I look at my orders, I have all 5 star ratings since January 25th (70 days). How is it possible that my rating for the last 60 days says 4.7?

1 Like

EDIT: @smiler3d is onto something. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: From what I can see, you’ve received four ratings of less than 5-stars in the last two months (three 4-star ratings and one 1-star rating). So, there’s no need to contact CS afterall. :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You might want to check your ratings again. :wink:

2 Likes

Those were 70+ days ago. That is what I do not understand. They should have fallen off the calculation. Unless their calculation date is different than the date the ratings were actually left.

How can that be true when your profile clearly says that you received these ratings only one or two months ago?

Here’s a screenshot:

Are you just very confused right now or do you have another account or something? I am not accusing you of anything. It’s just that your messages are in direct contradiction of whatever we are able to see on your profile.

1 Like

I think the one having serious problems calculating dates, is you :roll_eyes:

one 1* rating 1 month ago + three 4* ratings 2 months ago = four bad reviews within 60 days.