Start new life with fiverr

Why? Did you win a Nobel Prize? Are you a famous magician? Are you an astronaut who has orbited the Earth? Did you find a famous sunken ship?

You need to be more specific. WHY are we supposed to appreciate you? What have you done that requires our praise and attention?

Why? Did you win a Nobel Prize? Are you a famous magician? Are you an astronaut who has orbited the Earth? Did you find a famous sunken ship?

You need to be more specific. WHY are we supposed to appreciate you? What have you done that requires our praise and attention?

Right, the Super nature flow the rules of "cause and effect.

hehehe :rofl:

@fastcopywriter I can do more than that, but my buyers can’t pay more than $5 :rofl:

I can do more than that, but my buyers can’t pay more than $5

what?

I do the same thing and already worked orders costing more than $500.

maybe you should start thinking how to properly charge your buyers.

Start by setup your hourly rate, and then charge your buyers based on the time you take working.

I can do more than that, but my buyers can’t pay more than $5

what?

I do the same thing and already worked orders costing more than $500.

maybe you should start thinking how to properly charge your buyers.

Start by setup your hourly rate, and then charge your buyers based on the time you take working.

@xuntes I like you xuntes 😎 , I did, but buyers still try to control my price. If I don’t want to use their price, they don’t want to use my service, so, they’re gone now

:rofl: and as you know, I did ever do $15 and project with a lot of details (1 week delivery), the price should be $150, that’s insane :rofl: , but there’re buyers that still buy at the specified price ☺️

Archived