Start unique seller

willie2020

You may want to correct your profile description in first place.

Eg. “Ask for a professional designer for your Lego

Sentence “I’m a Graphic Designer with over 4 years of experience in building a good looking brand and product.” means you are individual person.

Sentence “we are a professional group that even translate the logos or Article or business description products to English, Russia.” means you are more people.

Are you one seller or a team? None knows…

You may want to correct your profile description in first place.

Eg. “Ask for a professional designer for your Lego

Sentence “I’m a Graphic Designer with over 4 years of experience in building a good looking brand and product.” means you are individual person.

Sentence “we are a professional group that even translate the logos or Article or business description products to English, Russia.” means you are more people.

Are you one seller or a team? None knows…

Beat me to it by the looks!

your basic gig says one revision but revisions are set to 4. then, your standard gig says unlimited revisions but revisions are set to 6 (not that i’ve ever needed that many myself)

in the trade we call these; contradictions

and yeah, at first i honestly didn’t know if your gig is that you make things out of lego bricks (there are gigs for building things in minecraft). top reflect what brav said, i think if you switch that E for an O, and lose the last sentence, you’ll be grand there

lastly, what lifetime customer support would i get for a logo?

Archived