Fiverr Forum

Start Your Family Tree w/ Me!

Okay so I LOVE FIVERR! and I have been here for about a year now. I help people start their family trees, going 4 generations back from the grandparents. Genealogy is my passion and hobby. I have been doing this for over 30 years now and get immense joy out of helping people discover who they are and where they came from. Check it out and drop me a message if you have questions. http://fiverr.com/tn5rr2012

bump

I’ve always been interested in my family. We never met my dad’s dad after his parents divorced and my dad never wanted anything to do with him. There are a few people in our hometown with the same surname and there’s always been there “I wonder” moment. Unfortunately, I’m in the UK so you wouldn’t be able to help otherwise I’d probably have hired your services to start off my tree.

I really just wanted to say I hope you keep doing well with your gigs :slight_smile:

Reply to aingham69: Thank you so much for considering me and I am sorry I won’t be able to help you start your family tree as I am strictly US, look up the user SOPHEE on Fiverr he/she can hel you with your UK family tree

bump

I have a new promotion for all FIVERR forum members please read original post at the top. I hope you all take advantage of this great offer for the holidays, a family tree is a great gift to give!

Very cool gig indeed, so do you find out who the people are? I mean I live in another country would it still be possible then?

yonash said: Very cool gig indeed, so do you find out who the people are? I mean I live in another country would it still be possible then
I find as much information as I can on any one person in someones family tree, at this time I am limiting my gig to US families only, thank you for your kind reply

Great idea I would have to say. I would like to BUMP as well! :slight_smile:

great gig!

ceceliavo said: Great idea I would have to say
Thank you and I am happy that I am doing so well but what I love is helping people discover who they are and where they came from

maxteridon said: great gig!

Thank you so much for the comment and support!

Ashley is the be all end all of family trees and she’s more passionate about it than anyone else I have seen on Fiverr. I have not ordered her gig yet, but I am thinking about it and I KNOW she would do a good job!

hotwebideas said: passionate

Thank you for your kind words!

Yup that is ME, passionate about genealogy and family trees. I am working on a clients tree tonight and he needed to know if he was African American and/or Native American. Well I have found his ancestors living in the Cherokee Nation in OK.. I am so flipping excited and I can't wait until I get to deliver the chart and all the documents including photos. WHOHOOOO!!!!

Good luck to you, buddy!

Nice!

Reply to @tn5rr2012: I would wish to start my family tree. Unfortunately you say that you only work on US families. I have born in Cuba but have near roots from Spain and England. Any idea of how could I get started with that?

zenaidaar said: I have born in Cuba but have near roots from Spain and England. Any idea of how could I get started with that?
Thank you for your reply, there are other sellers on fiverr who work only on UK families, search out genealogy on the main page and they will have listed in their gig description that they only work on UK or specific countries. Good luck

goodworker123 said: Good luck to you, buddy!
Thank you

lparziale said: Nice
Yeah I hope someone takes advantage of my offer as I am slowly but surely raising the money for the inspection fees for our new house in 2013