Fiverr Community Forum

Started Fiverr Two Days Ago with 2 Gigs

Hello… just passing by to let everyone know about my gigs.

Creative Writing Gig

Translation Gig

Any advice will be appreciated

1 Like

Hi @lanzmann8,

The best advice I, or anyone, can give you, is to please carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi there @lanzmann8, welcome to the forum. Glad you joined the big loving family. Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto
tenor

2 Likes

I really like the main image for your creative writing Gig. It’s great seeing you sat at your computer looking deep in thought.

That’s not advice, I know, but sometimes I want to tell people what I like about their Gigs, rather than what I don’t like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot man. Positivity is always great

1 Like

The pleasure’s all mine!

I do have a thought about your translation Gig. It looks good, but the word count may be a little on the low side. Lots of other talented Fiverr sellers are currently offering to translate 1000 words+ for $5. You may need to start with a generous offer, maybe one that’s more attractive than the average offer, and whittle it down over time as you pick up regulars. That seems to be the strategy that works best for sellers on here.

I mean, feel free to leave your Gig as it is, but if things don’t go as planned, give a bit of thought to this post!

@Maitasun (from above in this thread) is also an English > Spanish translator, and she doesn’t seem inundated with orders, even though she’s offering a thousand words of translation delivered in a few hours. The market seems very competitive!

I must admit, though, I’m no expert on her order count. I’ve based my estimation on her profile alone. To be completely honest, she and I rarely, if ever, talk. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hmmmm willcheck this out yeah

1 Like

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.