Started Fiverr year ago, left after 6 months, joined back 3 months ago and now distressed

yasirsaeed87

I have been in an extremely difficult situation. I started Fiverr, started getting orders last year but could not work for long hours due to $5 task. Thinkig it is time consumign i left fiverr for a number of months. came back to witness my rating gone down from 99% to 86%. Customer support helped me in going back to 98% after removing negative reviews with the consent of buyers and from those buyers that used to bully me. Finally I am back with 14 gigs but there was again a sharp rise in orders and now again going down. a few of my gigs have high clicks and views but no orders. i see others in a same situation gaining level 1 status quickly. what to do? too much distressed. I am looking for at least 10 orders daily with at least a gig each for an order. how to do it? Where to promote? In a very difficult situation!

Reply to @theratypist: you are right about it but i had to pause and delete a number of my gigs that i made in the last 2 months that only had a new arrival on their top whilst i am a user since 2014. hence i had to make sure that buyers only see a few new arrival gigs and only see the best ones of my gigs that are perfomring

Archived