Fiverr Community Forum

Starting date for an offer: Can I set it for a date in future?

Hi all!

I am quite new to Fiverr, and recently I have started receiving orders as a Pro seller. My question is: can I set the starting date of an order, like offering an order today that will start next week, so that I am sure I have secured the order and I can set some time aside for it? I know that I can add extra days to order duration, but I thought that maybe there is another way of tackling this.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Warmest wishes from the heart of the Austrian Alps,
Ehsan
Innsbruck, Austria

2 Likes

Hello. No you cannot set a start date for a custom offer - although I agree, this would be a useful feature. The only thing you can do is explain in a message to your potential buyer that you will be able to start work on X date - hence offering a delivery date of X days (although the work itself will likely only take X days).

2 Likes

Hello,

I would be also happy to this feature (as far as I know there is no option for this).

Kind Regards,
Joel

1 Like

Thank you both for your replies. I guess I have to take care of it old school (setting the project duration to include pre-starting date period). But I think it is a quite useful feature to have …