Starting my journey with Fiverr

dr_lakshmiv

Hello! My name is Dr Lakshmi and I am a practicing pathologist in Mumbai. I have always had an interest in research and writing. While 2020 was incredibly challenging on the work front, it did make me realize that there is no time like the present to pursue what you love. So I started my freelancing journey with Fiverr in August and it’s been an amazing learning experience so far.
I look forward to gaining more knowledge about the field of content writing and navigating the intricacies of running a business on this platform, through interactions on the forum.
Here’s wishing you all a brilliant New Year, with the hope that 2021 brings in an abundance of inspiration.

Regards, dr lakshmi v.

Hello, you are absolutely right. There is no time like the present to work on yourself and fight for yourself, 2020 has made that very hard but also very clear. I recently joined Fiverr hoping some of you could help me on my university journey. If you can check out my first gig I would be very grateful, stay healthy and safe. xx

Archived