Starting my sites from scratch with a new host...what a nightmare

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Hey fellow Fiverrs,

Ok so I decided to change over to Hostgator because I was unhappy with Intuit. I never realized how much of a headache managing a website is until you switch hosts. I literally have gone through nothing but issues. If it’s not logging in it’s trying to figure out how to maneuver their services. There’s gotta be an easier way. While i’m on the topic of that i’m looking for sellers who offer web design services creating one page at a time or something. I could probably do it, but A) I am already hating their templates and B) I am not familiar with the wordpress territory or designing amazing pages in dream weaver. I understand the basics of web and flash design…my forte is print graphic design. So anyone with Web design gigs… just reply to this post without spamming this thread. If someone tries to spam the thread trying to show services other than web design I will ignore them.

thanks,

Josh

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: You’re so sweet hun. if i didn’t have people ordering and inquiring on my gigs all day everyday trying to order quicker delivery or multiple gigs for writing projects I’d have tons of time to learn wordpress. Is Wordpress or these other free places to develop sites better than using the templates from hostgator’s launchpad. i used to like Intuit’s but they were so strict limiting the page numbers and limiting the content per page. I’m just in such a pickle.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: You’re so sweet hun. if i didn’t have people ordering and inquiring on my gigs all day everyday trying to order quicker delivery or multiple gigs for writing projects I’d have tons of time to learn wordpress. Is Wordpress or these other free places to develop sites better than using the templates from hostgator’s launchpad. i used to like Intuit’s but they were so strict limiting the page numbers and limiting the content per page. I’m just in such a pickle.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Hostgator CS told me that even if i bought the old domains i would have to redo the sites all over again.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Hostgator CS told me that even if i bought the old domains i would have to redo the sites all over again.

Archived