Stationery Design

design_plan

Maybe think of something original. If you do the same thing as other sellers why would someone pick you rather than someone else who has a lot of great reviews? Who would you pick? You could maybe make another gig using that service and offering it for free or a small cost if they buy the service of your choosing

• 10 months later...

Level evaluation is done on 15th of each month… So after next evaluation on 15th of august you will get level 1 badge if you keep your stats to fulfill requirements for becoming level 1 seller. Hope this helps!

Good Luck! 👍

Thanks for information.

• 2 years later...

You do realize you not only replied to a thread that is almost 4 years old, but, that you also hijacked someone else’s thread.

You may want to familiarize yourself with the forum rules before posting next time.

Also, posting “I need first order” in the forum is not how you get orders. Most forum readers are also sellers and looking for their “first order” or next order.

If you want others to critique your Gig or you want introduce your Gig to the community here, you can only post your Gig in 2 categories of the forum: “My Fiverr Gigs” and “Improve My Gig”.

GG

Archived