Fiverr Forum

Stats on Gigs are going down, not sure what to do

Hello everyone and welcome! Since I joined Fiverr (2-3 months ago) I had 3 active gigs, now I have 2 because I didn’t like 1 so it’s deleted. Until maybe 2 weeks ago stats on all of my gigs were going up and up, had only 1 buyer and that’s it.

Now those stats just started to going down and I have been sharing them and everything but I’m really not sure what else can I do or how can I improve.

This is my 1st active gig and this is the 2nd!

3 Likes

Try to change titles and images. The Gigs are good. Keep you up and you will have your gigs up.
Blessings.

2 Likes

I’ll see what can I do with the titles and images, thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

You are welcome. Use images like this in my gig.
Helping is a blessing :slight_smile:

Make sure you research how to engage people via social. Don’t just post your gig repeatedly because that annoys people and it won’t help you.

1 Like

I see you have interesting ones @antani91. Agreed. Thanks again!

1 Like

Feel free to get in touch if you need :wink:
Bye bye and good luck.

1 Like

Yeah, that was a “little” mistake that I’ve made… I am and I will try to see what more can I do for social engagement, thank you for your reply @humanissocial!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! There are many great online articles about social media lead generation, targeting s niche on social, etc.

2 Likes

No problem @antani91 :smiley:
Bye bye, thank you and have a nice day.

1 Like

Where can we find that articles? Thank you, sister.

I should definitely check them then! :slightly_smiling_face:

Google the keywords I mentioned.

I also recommend the Content Marketing Institute and Social Media Examiner.

I actually have a gig extra where I link to articles about the issues clients need to work on. I’d be happy to chat if you would like that. Just search “humanissocial” on Fiverr.

1 Like

Thanks, sister. I will :slight_smile:

Hi, do you use ads in Facebook and instagram ?

Don’t buy ads for your gigs. You need a lot of skill to make that work.

2 Likes

Which way are you using ?

Look up organic marketing.

robertmlinarevi
Use explainer video(whiteboard OR animated) because fiverr gig rank 300% due to high quality video…As my gig is showing on first page always
See video i made for my gig and let me know if you need for FREE…heart_eyes
https://www.fiverr.com/share/Vj5yx

1 Like

with video explainer you are receiving 300% more? good! how many order are you taking ?