Fiverr Forum

Stay away from fake buyers!

So what was happened today that I received two new queries for the same gig. At that time i reply them with my services information and all of the details.
After 12 hours, i received their replies (attached their conversation images)
IMAGE 1:

IMAGE 2:

Same replies… WTH!

Further more: Their accounts are now closed because its the same person using different accounts to get the lowest price. They are using the same IP address. I received the reply from CS.

No indication of fakeness there, just that they found someone else and they will bear you in mind. They are allowed to shop around, you know. BTW, don’t keep spamming them, as this will find your details being magically dropped from their file, thus turning this thread into a prophecy by your own hand.

What is fake about this. This happen every now and then and its pretty normal. Even I contact multiple sellers and go with the one that I like.

Further more: Their accounts are now closed because its the same person using different accounts to get the lowest price. They are using the same IP address. I received the reply from CS.

Well, it’s always fantastic when you withold details like that from the original complaint and instead focus on a relatively minor detail!

:rolling_eyes:

You mean CS told you they are using the same IP? That baffles me. Isn´t their standard line ‘We will look into it but please understand we can´t tell you any results’ or something like that?

Yup - I’ve never had anything but the whole Trust & Safety, confidentiality etc. I’ve had occasions when I’ve reported problems, and the accounts have disappeared, but never an explanation.