Stay Confident , Stay Optimist

ash_shahin

Genuine confidence comes from the process of learning, which naturally assumes you don’t know everything.
Truly confident people work extremely hard on making others successful. The more you help others, the more they will look to you for guidance and expertise, and the more successful and confident you will become.
Helen Keller once said, “optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”
Confident people ask for help. This shows respect for the other person, authentic humility, and wisdom. Want to start a business? Join a mastermind of small business owners or attend local Chamber of Commerce events. Seek a mentor. Hire a coach.
It’s easy to take offense when someone criticizes you. But if confident people don’t care what others think, and admit when they’re wrong, it makes sense that they also recognize that the process is more important than allowing others’ judgment to amplify personal negative feelings and self-doubt.
Truly confident people frankly don’t give credence to the judgment of others. That’s not to say they don’t listen to advice or feedback. On the contrary. Confident people seek out legitimate, constructive feedback.
A big ego leads to false confidence. It’s a house of cards waiting to collapse at the first sign of adversity. False confidence leads to taking vastly miscalculated risks that ultimately lead to catastrophe affecting everyone around you.
Confident people don’t have a chip on their shoulder. There’s no need to prove yourself, because the most important part about interacting with others is the process itself. Every interaction is an opportunity to learn. The best way to learn is to listen!
Truly confident people cultivate the skill of active listening, and they listen much more than they talk. When you’re always talking, you’re always pushing. The irony is that people will want to hear what you have to say if you’re seen as helpful.
Genuinely confident people don’t succumb to the “Superhero” fallacy–that success only comes from going it alone. Instead, they are keenly self-aware of their own flaws and specifically seek out experts to address these known shortcomings.
Confident people have feelings of course, but they deal stoically with adversity as a problem to be solved, not a personal indictment.
You won’t always succeed, but if you’re confident in yourself despite what others say or do, you can at least cope with any situation.
This mental strength comes from an inner sense of accomplishment, faith in your own abilities, sense of humor, sense of curiosity, and positive approach to people and situations.
Put another way, confident people embrace uncertainty, knowing that although you can’t predict the future, you can be prepared knowing that obstacles are inevitable.
Truly confident people expect failure and adversity, but they are ceaselessly optimistic about the future. No matter how bad things are, always look for one positive to use as a compelling source of inspiration.
Earlier, we talked about how amazingly confident people don’t care what others think. But that’s not the whole story.
Confident people do care about what the closest, most supportive people in their lives have to say. It is this handful of truly important people in your life whose trust and support mean so much that you actively seek their feedback. This goes back to the idea of asking for help and not going it alone.
If you cultivate only supportive people in your life, eliminating the nay-sayers, you know that these people always have your back.
Think about the people you hang out with on a daily basis. Do they have your back? Can you share your dreams and ideas with them without getting shot down? If not, think about working on only the best relationships if you want to be truly confident.

Thank you for reading 😊

Ref: Philip Pape

Awesome, Awesome blog. Apart of it did resonate with me and it reminds me I need to not be so susceptible to criticisms. I find myself stop and get distracted when it is given, I need to listen and move on, whether or not it is a good criticism, so thank you.

Awesome, Awesome blog. Apart of it did resonate with me and it reminds me I need to not be so susceptible to criticisms. I find myself stop and get distracted when it is given, I need to listen and move on, whether or not it is a good criticism, so thank you.

I wish you will reach your goals, best of luck 🙂

Archived