Fiverr Community Forum

Stay home 🏠 Stay Safe

Keeping in current situation of COVID Pandemic, avoid unnecessary roaming, try to stay at home. Spend memorable time with your family.

21 Likes

Thank you so much for Sheering good advices

5 Likes

Thank you for your advice. COVID-19 pandemic is increasing, so we should aware about it. Life is important than any other thing in this world.

4 Likes

That’s a true story, Thanks for the sharing valuable speech

3 Likes

NO.

I go out, shop, eat out, walk my dog, meet with friends and live my life just as I did before.

Not sure why people are buying into the notion the world needs to stop and they need to cut themselves off from society because of a virus that more than 98% of people get over.

Unnecessary roaming? What is that? People have been “staying at home” for a year now. Don’t you think that if all the SCIENCE was accurate, we would be over this?

Sadly, most have been put in a state of fear and no longer have a mind of their own.

You CAN still go out and live your life - heck, you can ROAM if you want to - just take precautions. (that is another thing I could go on about, but, won’t)

In another year, are you still going to be “hiding in your house” afraid of the boogeyman?

I never did, and never will.

And, yes, I had Covid last April.

GG

10 Likes

But I believe that unnecessary roaming must be avoided.

1 Like

So, you’d rather live in fear?

1 Like

I agree. Unless you have a family member who has a condition that makes them prone to Covid-19, you should be going out while taking precautions now, or otherwise you also risk your mental health.

3 Likes

Thank you for your valuable advice

1 Like

I always going outside with masks and hand sanitizer

1 Like

Who are you to say what is necessary and what is not? Who put you in charge? Do you realize the amount of people who are suffering from depression, apathy and hopelessness because of their government or the media scaring the beJesus out of them?

Sorry, but I choose to roam “unnecessarily” - well, I am sure my roaming would be considered unnecessary from your perspective. I am not a prisoner, I did not commit a crime and was not sentenced in a court of law. So, no, I will NOT sit cooped up in my house looking at the same four walls until Dr Fraudci decides I can go out again. This is a guy who has never met a camera, TV studio or magazine cover he didn’t like. That is who the blind are listening to. He messed up the AIDS crisis too, by the way. An all around f*** up. Can you tell I do not like him? :rage:

YOU can stay home and not roam, that is your choice, but, do not impose your will on those of us who still have the ability to think and act FREELY.

GG

4 Likes

It’s ideal to stay at home and avoid unnecessary exposure to people that might have this virus. Especially with these new versions of the virus, which are lethal in some cases. But I agree with you. One needs to go outside, as long as you have a mask and focus on social distancing, it’s fine.

3 Likes

Well, maybe it is ideal for the OP and you, but, I choose to go out, shop, and all the other things I can still do (without restrictions) that I did before. I have had the virus - even with their new “scare” tactic of it has variants! (see how they move the bar…) I still go out.

As for masks, why is it those who get the vaccination are still told they have to wear a mask, social distance etc - if this vaccine was all it is hyped to be, you would think, well, I am safe, right? Nope, moving the bar again. Keeping people isolated, scared and not knowing what to believe. Also, I highly doubt the type of masks most are wearing do very little to help anything or prevent anything. Seems like there is a segment of society that has a stake in keeping people under control - that is why they keep changing the goal post.

Funny, in America, if the government were so concerned about the spread and this virus, why is it we have tens of thousands of illegal immigrants pouring in, being held in close quarters, and let go to “roam” wherever they want in the U.S. with the hope they may come back for their amnesty hearing? See. It is ALL a lie! This is not to say Covid is not real - but, the stories from our leaders and the media are lies.

GG

4 Likes

There are some studies on this. Even if you are not getting it yourself, you can still carry it, and spread it. That’s why.

4 Likes

So, another way to keep people “under control”.

Well, I will not be putting their scientific experiment into my body. If I am still around in 10 years, it will be interesting to see the outcome of this vaccination - and how many lawsuits will be brought.

GG

2 Likes

Although the topic of discussion is indeed pertinent, I have a feeling this thread might suddenly be pruned of numerous posts…

4 Likes

Exactly…need to be more careful.God please remove the pandemic!!Life is getting boring…want to spend normal life again.

1 Like

Right! Now we want our normal life back.

You are right. But also connect with new freelance activities and some thing new learning from internet in this situations…

1 Like

Yes. Learning must be continued.

1 Like